New Haven, Connecticut, December 19, 2023 – Stradefy Biosciences, a New Haven-based drug discovery and development company based on Yale University research, today announced the appointment of Jeffrey M. Goldberg as Executive Chair, effective immediately. Mr. Goldberg is an accomplished biotech executive with over 25 years of experience leading teams from preclinical discovery through commercialization. He previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of both Immunitas Therapeutics and Aeglea Biotherapeutics, now Spyre Therapeutics.
- Stradefy Biosciences Appoints Jeffrey M. Goldberg as Executive Chair
- P2 Science appoints Oihana Elizalde, PhD as Chief Executive Officer
- CellFE secures $22 million in Series A financing
- Yale Announces Major Upgrade to Engineering Campus
- Desmos Sells Curriculum Business to Amplify Education and Spins Out Desmos Studio PBC